Nine out of 10 of our kids today could grow up with dangerous amounts of fat in their bodies. This can cause life-threatening diseases like cancer, type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
The National Change 4 Life programme provides information, ideas and resources on how to 'Eat well, Move more, Live longer'
Leicester City SSPAN are working with Change 4 Life to provide the best quality advice, resources and Clubs for our Leicester City Schools.
Our main aims are to:
- Support schools in setting up their own Change 4 Life sports Clubs
- Provide coaching in schools to mentor school staff in developing their own Change 4 Life Clubs
- Support schools in running their own Level 1 ( Intra school) Change 4 Life festivals
- Organise Level 2 ( Inter school) Change 4 Life festivals
- Promote Change 4 Life 'School Zone' resources
Please view our case studies below to see Change 4 Life activities that have been running in schools near you.
Case study 1: Change 4 Life festival
Case study 2: Change 4 Life coaching
For further information on how to bring a 'Change 4 Life' to your own school please contact Dave Hayton-Hill at the Leicester City SSPAN for more details:
Change 4 Life 'School Zone' please visit: https://campaignresources.phe.gov.uk/schools